Return Policy of Geology Outfitters:
Here at Geology Outfitters our goal is to have you satisfied with your purchase. If you are not content for any reason with what you had ordered, follow the instructions below for a full refund of the purchase price. If for any reason you wish to contact Geology Outfitters please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will make every attempt to get back to you by the next business day (Monday through Friday).
If you need to return an item or items, please make sure that the following conditions are met in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price.
If an item or items need to be returned and the above conditions are met please complete the following steps.
- Only unopened software packages can be accepted for refund.
- Field gear must be unused and have any tags by either the manufacturer or Geology Outfitters, Inc. still in place and be sellable at the price at which it was sold to you.
- Books, maps, and any other publications must be in original condition.
- Compasses, transits, and instruments of any kind can only be accepted if they are in the original box and can be resold at the price at which it was sold to you.
- All other items that you would like to submit for a refund must be in original condition, have any manufacturers or Geology Outfitters, Inc. tags still in place, and be sellable for the price at which it was sold to you.
- Requests for refunds are made no later than 30 days from the invoice date.
- Refunds will be granted only if these conditions are met. Refunds are at the judgment of Geology Outfitters, Inc. Requests for partial refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- If the reason for the return is that you have been sent the wrong item or that the product is malfunctioning or damaged, please call us at 208-573-5052 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions on how to quickly repair this situation will be given.
- Any shipping costs incurred for a returned item will be paid by the customer, except in case where it is determined that Geology Outfitters is at fault or the item or items in question were damaged during or prior to shipping (this includes any problems covered under a warranty). In the latter case, please inform us within 5 business days of receiving the package from Geology Outfitters.
- If there are any questions about the above conditions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to get back to you by the next business day (Monday through Friday).
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject box write in "Return." In the text box indicate the reason for the return and specify your name, shipping address, and phone number.
- We will accept a package shipped back to us either by UPS, FedEx, DHL, or the United States Postal Service. If you received your package by an overnight or 2 day service you do not have to ship it back via the same means (ground service will be fine).